Get an affordable vehicle insurance quote for your scrap metal business needs
What is covered?
- Third Party Only
Third party only (TPO) protects you against claims made by a third party in the event of an accident. Bear in mind, this will only cover the cost of damage to the third-party vehicle, not your own. This is the bare minimum legal requirement for motor trade road risk insurance
- Third Party, Fire & Theft
Third party, fire and theft (TPFT) road risk insurance is the same as above, however covers both fire and theft, as well as any damage caused to the car during such a crime
- Fully Comprehensive
Most motor trade businesses will opt for comprehensive cover as it can encapsulate many features into one standalone policy. For example, you may want to include public liability cover or an any driver policy as part of your overall cover plan:
– Goods in transit
– Optional extras can be added to the policy, including windscreen and glass co
How can I get cheap scrap metal insurance?
To lower the cost of your scrap metal insurance, think about:
- Paying for the full year upfront in order to avoid extra fees and interest charges.
- Only insuring a few named drivers on commercial vehicle. Drivers that hold clean licences and are over the age of 25 are also cheaper to insure.
- Keeping vehicles in a locked garage overnight, if at all possible.
- Increasing your voluntary excess.
https://myfirstuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Disqualified-1.jpg 372 591 Joe Banevicius https://myfirstuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/logo-2.svg Joe Banevicius2021-06-07 12:43:522021-06-07 12:44:54A Guide To Car Insurance For Previously Disqualified Drivers
https://myfirstuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Cancelled-Insurance-2.jpg 1200 2000 MyFirstUKAdmin68431 https://myfirstuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/logo-2.svg MyFirstUKAdmin684312021-02-02 10:21:512021-02-02 10:21:52Your Guide to Cancelled Car Insurance